Saturday, September 13, 2008

Baby come back...

Have you seen the new Swiffer Wet Jet commercials that are out now? First of all, I can't believe I've actually seen ANY commercial now that we're in the age of DVRs and fast forwarding through them etc., but on the rare occasion that I am actually watching live tv - then I cannot fast forward through the commercials and am forced to watch advertising that I accidentally fall in love with.

That's where these new ones come in.

I'm finding myself totally laughing out loud at them! I think whoever sat around the drawing board for these is pretty clever. Commercials are usually pretty boring, but these actually make you chuckle, and see? Their marketing is working because I am talking about them! I'm hoping for a longer one, possibly for the next Superbowl spots.

It helps that I use Swiffer products. And that I have a quirky sense of humor and find it funny that a mop is stalking a woman, begging for her to come back. And lastly, I'm a 70's music junkie at heart, and hearing the music chosen for these "Baby Come Back" gigs sends me into a music high.

But then, I can't get the song out of my head.... oy!

I posted the videos on here so you can enjoy them too. Take a look - but really, I just put them here so that I don't have to go far for a laugh.... I dare you to watch them, and not at least snicker!!





And this...my FAVORITE one - watch what the mop does at the end...

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I like these commercials too. My favorite right now though, and I think I have seen it about 50 times but still laugh every time is the AT&T milky minutes one. Hilarious at the end, that poor Mom with 2 sons and a husband. Her fvace kills me.

Joanne said...

Ha, I love those commercials but what I really love is that WetJet. I use it *all* the time.

Anonymous said...

I like these too! They always make me laugh!