Saturday, November 22, 2008

Day 22 - Substitute Wit



So my husband has been hinting around about a few ideas for a guest post he's considering for my blog. I think this is a great idea, seeing as though his sense of humor is one of his finer qualities.

I'm trying to convince him to give me something to post during NaBloPoMo because as each day goes by, I'm finding it more difficult to keep up. There's only 8 more days until this challenge is complete, and the days are not going by fast enough! Or maybe, too fast since I almost forgot to do an entry today - AGAIN!

I really need some substitute wit around here, and I know he's just the guy to lend a hand.

(...hopefully he'll feel all buttered-up when he reads this. Or feel sorry for me. I'm trying both angles!)

I laughed out loud when I saw the comic that I put at the top. Maybe there should have been an asterik in our vows that included one of us becoming a blogger and forcing the other spouse to live through it.

No comments: