Another Meme to fill up my spot in cyberspace....Here are 7 more Random Facts about Yours Truly:
1. Sometimes I end my showers with very cold water. It’s so invigorating and can put just the right hop back in my step!
2. If I ever have M&Ms as a snack, I first separate my M&Ms into groups of like colors first. Then eat the group with the most colors down to match the amount in the least colors. That will give me all equal number of colors, such as 2 red, 2 brown, 2 yellow etc. Then I decide on the pattern of how I would like to finish my treat, which would take too long to type here – but I have several plans of attack. I cannot give you a reason why I would choose one over the other. I know, I’m messed up. Blame my Mother. She does weird things with her M&Ms too.
3. My shoe size went up a half-size after each of my kids were born. I was told by many women that it happened to them, yet I was convinced I would not be the next victim. This bites. But sometimes I still buy an 8.5 and hope they stretch out! Vanity still overules comfort in a lot of cases for women!
4. I think Blue Cheese-anything is disgusting. Blahhhh…
5. In my 35 years, I have never met a newborn child named Andrea. Although one of my best friends shares my name, I can’t even remember meeting a small child with my name – I know there are plenty of adults with it, but did that name stop being used in the 70’s? What gives?
6. I love chocolate covered raisins and dried cherries, but they must be covered in dark chocolate, not milk chocolate. Trader Joe’s has my favorite kind!
7. I’ve seen New Kids On The Block, ‘N Sync, the Backstreet Boys in concert, and I’m well beyond my teenage years. But to balance that all out, I must tell you I have seen AC/DC from the 2nd row - close enough to have Angus sweat on me, Pink Floyd - didn't matter where you sat you were not going to get "fresh air" outdoors in the stadium, and Jimmy Buffet - where "Wasted Away In Margaritaville" was not just a song title for most of those attending!
So there you have it. Now I'm tagging John because he might need content for his participation in NaBloPoMo like me!